How to Play Blackjack Live Casino
How to play Blackjack Live Casino will be discussed in this article. This online casino game is so popular and worldwide, the difference from the casino version of blackjack is only a little.
This game is played with eight decks using 52 cards for each deck without jokers. Playing gambling in this game is very easy.
Blackjack is played by four Ante betting positions which means there are four Players who will play against the Banker. And we as players are free to choose one of the Player’s seats to bet on in each round.
In addition to playing bets, there are still several side bets, such as four Player Perfect Pair betting positions, and one Dealer Perfect Pair betting position. In this online card game, there is no limit to the number of players who install one of the Player’s seats. Multiple people can install on the same Player seat at once. However, each player is free to choose to hit or stand.
In the case of a player who chooses a stand and another chooses a hit, the dealer will still draw an additional card (hit) but the player who chooses a stand will not be counted as hitting and the value will not change Before trying to visit site to play, please see the play guide below.
- The goal of Blackjack is to get a point total closer to 21 points than the Dealer. Without exceeding 21 points.
- In this game, aces can be counted as 1 point or 11 points, picture cards like King, Queen, and Jack are counted as 10 points, and number cards will have the same points as those listed on the card.
- The combination of aces and 10-point cards (pictured or 10 cards) will be considered as “Blackjack” and will win 1.5 times the bet value.
- If the Player’s total points are closer to 21 points than the Dealer’s then it is counted as a win with a payout according to the bet value.
- If the total number of points exceeds 21 then it is considered “Busted” / “Broken” and the result is lost.
- If both the Player and Dealer have the same points (equal points between 17-21) then it will be considered a tie and considered “Push”/”Draw”.
- The “Blackjack” combination beats the 21-point combination (more than 2 cards).
The rules of this game follow the standard “Las Vegas Strip” rules, with the following exceptions:
- The dealer stands at 17 points (including soft 17).
- Split hands (split cards in half) cannot be split.
- Only one card is drawn to split the aces.
- Doing a Double after splitting the cards is allowed.
- The dealer will not check for “Blackjack” under any circumstances. If both (Player and Dealer) both have “Blackjack” it will be considered “Push”/”Tie”.
- Double is only allowed when the first two card combination has a total of 11.
- If you double and the dealer’s first card is an ace (11 points) and end up getting a “Blackjack” combination on the second card, the player will lose both bets (initial bet and double bet). If the Dealer’s first card is 10, and ends up getting a “Blackjack” combination, then the player will get the Double bet back.
- In theory you can get eight cards without “Broken”. If this condition occurs then the points will not be compared and automatically calculated as a win, unless the Dealer gets “Blackjack”.
How to play
- There will be a certain time limit for placing the initial bet. After the bet is placed, the Player Perfect Pair side bet and the Dealer Perfect Pair side bet can only be installed.
- The first card draw and distribution are two cards for each of the Player’s seats with stakes. And also one card will be opened for the Dealer card.
- After that, the first betting phase will start with Hit, Stand, Double and Insurance options as needed.
- If you choose Double, the additional bet value will be taken directly from your balance and the bet amount will be doubled.
- You must choose within the time range provided. If you don’t make a choice, it will be considered as Standing automatically, but you will immediately be considered as Folding during a Split condition.
- If any Player’s seat position is “Broken” then the game is over. The dealer’s second card will be drawn and opened but no additional cards will be drawn.